UN 2021-03-29 262次
Video Message by António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations, for Earth Hour 2021
联合国秘书长安东尼奥·古特雷斯2021年“地球一小时”视频致辞
We need to make peace with nature.
我们需要与大自然实现和解。
Without nature’s help, we cannot thrive or even survive on this planet Earth.
若没有大自然的帮助,我们就无法在这个地球上兴盛发展,甚至无法生存。
Climate disruption, biodiversity loss and pollution threaten lives, jobs and health.
气候破坏、生物多样性丧失和污染威胁着生命、就业和健康。
It’s time to re-evaluate and reset our relationship with nature.
重新评估并重塑我们与大自然的关系正当其时。
2021 is a year to change course.
2021年是改弦更张的一年。
Solutions are available, affordable, practical and realistic.
解决方案是现成可用的,不仅负担得起,而且实用并切合实际。
We can provide renewable energy and sustainable food systems for all.
我们能为所有人提供可再生能源和可持续的粮食体系。
We can reduce emissions and use nature-based solutions to help us build a more resilient, carbon-neutral world.
我们可以减少排放并使用基于自然的解决方案,以便建设一个更有韧性的碳中和世界。
We all must do our part to safeguard our planet.
我们每个人都必须为保卫地球尽一己之责。
Together, we can build a brighter and more prosperous future.
携起手来,我们就能建设更加光明、更加繁荣的未来。
The United Nations is proud to join in the global effort to mark Earth Hour.
联合国骄傲地加入纪念“地球一小时”的全球努力。
It’s a reminder that small actions can make a big difference.
这项努力提醒我们,微小的行动可以产生重大的影响。
So, join me and people everywhere by switching off your lights for an hour on Saturday March 27th at 8:30 p.m., your local time.
因此,请跟我和世界各地的人们一道,在当地时间3月27日星期六晚上8时30分关灯一小时。
In this “make-or-break” year, let your actions and voices send a clear message to leaders everywhere: now is the time to be bold and ambitious.
在这“成败攸关”的一年,用你的行动和声音向世界各地的领导人发出明确讯息:展现勇气和雄心正当其时。
Let’s show the world that we are determined to protect the one home we all share.
让我们告诉全世界,我们保护人类共同家园的决心坚定不移。
CRI 2024-05-20 14:56:28
收藏资讯
去年3月,习近平主席再次当选中国国家主席后,首次出访选择了俄罗斯。今年,您再次当选俄罗斯总统后,选择中国作为首次出访目的地。我们注意到,这十多年来,习近平主席与您在双边和多边场合会晤超过40次。今年是中俄建交75周年。请问您如何评价与习近平主席的交往?您对此次访华有何期待?对中俄关系发展的前景有何展望?
新华网 2024-05-17 10:01:28
收藏资讯
China and Russia have agreed to deepen their Comprehensive Strategic Partnership of Coordination for the New Era as the two countries mark 75 years of diplomatic ties.Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian President Vladimir Putin signed and released th
CRI 2024-05-17 09:27:22
收藏资讯
女士们、先生们,下午好!欢迎出席国务院新闻办新闻发布会。今天,我们进行一季度例行经济数据发布,邀请到财政部副部长王东伟先生,请他为大家介绍2024年一季度财政收支情况,并回答大家关心的问题。出席今天发布会的还有:财政部国库司司长李先忠先生,预算司司长王建凡先生。
国新办&CGTN 2024-05-16 17:12:16
收藏资讯